- Induction Skull Melting ISM is a method of melting
metals in a segmented, water-cooled copper vessel
while under vacuum or controlled atmosphere using an
induction coil. This is done metal-to-metal, without a
- The process is most often used in casting with over the
lip pouring, but it can also be used in ingot production.
In this case, open-bottom crucibles with a drawn down
starter plug are used to slowly withdraw an ingot from
top fed charge material.
- Using the Ti alloy scraps & Raw materials
- Ti Al Turbine Wheel
- Ti 6Al 4V (Gr. 5) : Defense & Aerospace Parts
- Chemical Plant & Sports Parts
- Others casting products as demand
- Manufacturing Information : Check the Technology